Monday, November 3, 2008

The Calm

I'm not sure what to do right now. I don't even mean when writing this blog. I mean in general. There's a few things I intend on accomplishing over the next few months (over the next couple days). I'm just so distracted.

For the last few years of my short (so far) life, I've been telling like minded people to me that people are realizing the truth. And I still believe that right now we are (although a lot will depend on what happens when our generation matures). However, in my nativity I never realized how much of a backlash there would be. Are we really on the verge of what we appear to be?

It's like Episode Four of Season Two of LOST. I'm hallucinating that I'm in the foot closest in The Swan. Jin is there in a chicken suit and suddenly speaks English. He tells me, "Everything is going to change." In the episode, Hurley's solution to stop change was to distribute everything, not even necessarily equally (the distribution criteria were never revealed).

Hopefully in real life change will be thwarted by support for the opposite.

No comments: